Saturday, June 4, 2011

Puzzle Man

Kohen is a puzzle puttin'-together superstar. I'm not kidding either. He can put together a puzzle faster than I can get the pieces out of the box. He gets so excited, and if you aren't paying attention to him, he says, "Mommy-'ook at puzzle." And, I love it when he says, "hum...this is int-er-westing."  

It is NO secret that Kohen LOVES Thomas the train, and this is his favorite puzzle. When he finishes, he says, "All Aboard!" All four of us find a way to pile on top of this puzzle, and it is one funny sight!



Train table, which means Kohen has POOPED in the potty! Hallelujah! 

Our little conductor in training!


And, Kohen has two Thomas shirts, which I'm sick of looking at, but he loves them, and I'm learning that I need to pick and choose my battles. Clothing, so far, is not one of those battles I'm fighting for! 

Ahh...they are just so darn cute! 


No comments: