Saturday, June 4, 2011

Friday's on the Front Porch-Our last visit

We have spent many, many Friday evenings at the Carolina Inn, and I'm afraid that we enjoyed our last night there.  SO SAD. So, so sad because we've been going there since we moved here. 

Wyatt loved checking out the mulch. 


I guess it is time to debut our new haircuts!  I got over 6 inches cut off. It was time for change. Wyatt had enough hair cut off that people would stop mistaking him as a little girl. And, Kohen had enough cut off, but not too much that his curls were all cut. 



Ahh...These two crack me up!  

Kohen did this most of the night, which he always does, and he is wearing yet another Thomas shirt.


Ahhh...my boys!


The whole family!


Kohen enjoyed the live music!

Sweet Brad was there!

Listening closely to the music trying to decide if he was going to dance.


Climbin' some t-wees!

Baby Brad isn't a "baby" anymore. Doesn't he look like his daddy?! 


I love this one! Just chillin' on a tree!

Wyatt enjoyed eating dirt!

I know these two would be best friends.  We are even neighbors :) 

Dirt. Truck. Car. Cook-e, Pop

No comments: