That's right! Another half marathon for LaLa, and I hate that I wasn't at the finish line, Kohen in tow, to cheer her on, but to my defense, she was 6,000 miles away. Yep! Laura flew to Hawaii to run a half marathon. She's a little bit loopy, but we still love her. Now, I have to say that her time was a little slower than normal, but we are still proud of her. You see, La La was a little distracted at this race. 
Wouldn't you be if you had to look at this while you ran?
Oh, and she had a little friend, who happens to be a boy-friend waiting on her, which was a bit of a distraction too, but it'll be okay, La La!
So, here's the hopefully the one and only 1/2 marathon that you will run without me cheering you on at the end! The ENTIRE Johnson family will miss this chick for sure, but I sure feel better knowing that we are leaving her with in good hands and big arms (did you see the size of his arms! WOW!)
We are SO proud of you, La! Now, time to step it up. Don't let these boys distract you from your training, and I expect you to cut 5 minutes off your next marathon time!
No comments:
Post a Comment