I have been SO excited about going to the Farmer's Market, every Saturday, with Kyle and the kids. Kyle has worked most Saturdays so he didn't get to go with us. Finally, he could go. Finally, he could walk around while I picked out the perfect tomatoes, the perfect cucumbers, and the perfect watermelons! So, we loaded up the kids and drove to the square in Fayetteville.
We were excited, expecting the best, something similar to the Raleigh Farmer's Market.
It wasn't even close.
Actually, it was ridiculous. It was expensive, and I didn't even see a tomato! I was frustrated, and Kyle kept trying to make it all okay. It was not okay. I had been dreaming about these trips to the Farmer's Market for MONTHS!
Wyatt was even disappointed-no samples!
Kohen was sad because there weren't as many people. He likes the excitement, the rush.
Until we found this guy! THIS GUY saved our trip. This guy danced, clogged right in front of us.
The clogging guy kept this little boys attention. This guy made this little boy dance.
Kohen even drew his very own crowd, a crowd who gave him $1 bills. My sweet boy turned around and put the bills in the cloggers case. Oh, this was a great moment!
They couldn't take their eyes off of the cloggers!
Until I made them shop for the smallest corn I've ever seen.
Enough with the Farmer's Market-this sign makes me laugh every time I see it!
Wyatt likes the sign too!







No comments:
Post a Comment