Thursday, July 28, 2011

Picture-less!

I have to say that I really don't enjoy blog posts that don't have pictures. I'd really love to post a picture just below these words, but my sweet, innocent, and darling prince was upset that his mean ol' mommy wouldn't take him to a "west-or-want" (restaurant), so he retaliated by throwing my big mama camera on the ground.  Yep, the fancy one that I use EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. The same camera I dreamed of owning for years, the camera that cost my sweet husband a small fortune, especially during residency, the camera that I capture every moment of our lives with, and the very same camera that I wouldn't part with-EVER!  Yep, that's the one!  Thankfully, my darling husband is also very, very smart, and he purchased a four year repair plan, which was a smart, smart plan on his behalf! I've gotten our money back out of that extended warranty about 5 times over! 

It is such a shame too because we've had a lot of cool stuff going on here in Arkansas.  I would love to show you a picture of our newly painted dining room, which I decorated with a very cool table, bench, and four awesome chairs I purchased at this place here called Riffraff.  If you don't know about it, just find them on facebook.  Poor Kyle wishes I'd have never found this store because it has cost him LOTS of money :)   


I'd love to show you the picture of our deck, which has been repainted and decorated. It is beautiful, and I can't wait until it is cool enough to sit on it!  


Oh, and you should see our yard.  I broke down and hired a lawn man. Kyle's allergic to grass, so I did most of the mowing, and I can't/won't mow in 105 weather :)  He's WONDERFUL, and you should see what he has done to our yard-mowing, mulching, trimming, and he even plays with the boys while he works.  


I guess our biggest news is that Wyatt had a minor surgery, nothing big, but he's fine.  And, Kyle is a fully-licensed and credentialed doctor in the state of Arkansas now!  That only took way too much effort and time!  We still miss North Carolina and especially miss all the peeps in North Carolina.  


But, I sure have enjoyed having dinner and lunches with my best friend, Misty. And, we sure have enjoyed our visits from Nana and Pops!  


See, you can enjoy a posting without pictures!  
My camera should return in about 2 weeks, and I'll update with lots of pictures! 

No comments: