I haven't posted anything in a while because I don't have my camera, and I really don't like posts without pictures. HOWEVER, today, my sweet baby boy celebrates 15 months of life. I don't want to forget this because he has changed so much since we moved to Arkansas. He walks, he talks (a little), and he hugs and cuddles me like no other. He loves to be rocked and held, and he loves to toddle around after his big brother. He naps well (twice a day), and eats like a champ, and he loves his doggy! Hank is still HIS doggy, and the only time I really see him "run" is when he is sees his daddy pull into the driveway.
Wyatt is VERY attached to me. He does NOT like strangers, and he especially despises nurseries-the church nursery, the gym nursery, any place that I'm not is off limits for this sweet doll. It isn't because we don't try-we do. I take him to the gym nearly every day and every day, I'm summoned to the nursery to pick up my tearful little man. It really is sweet, and it really is frustrating. I'd love to go to church, and I'd love to workout for more than 20 minutes. Oh, the joys of parenting!
Wyatt's favorite food this week is apple sauce. He is Mr. Independent, and he wants to feed himself, which causes a mess, but he does okay with a spoon. He also loves his milk-just like Kohen, and he loves Dum Dums-just like Kohen.
Mostly, Wyatt adores his big brother, who isn't always as supportive of his little brother, but Wyatt thinks Kohen hung the moon. My prayer for my two boys is that they will always have each other as best friends, and we remind Kohen of that every day, many times a day :) I can't imagine our life without our baby boy!
As soon as I get my camera back, I will post pictures of our most recent visitors. Kohen does have a girlfriend, and she is one of the most beautiful little ladies I've ever met. And, my big boys (Amanuel and Binyam) came to visit last weekend, and we had the best time. It was so great to have our big boys and little boys together. Updates soon! Come on, Geek Squad! Hurry up with my camera already!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment