Thursday, August 18, 2011

Randomness

Kohen will likely attend his first ever Razorback game this year. Kohen has only been to one football game in his life (shocking, I know!)  He slept through most of the game too!  He is my son.

Our first Carolina game. Just look at our blue . . . 

Oh, and I could just kiss those cheeks! 

When Kohen was 15 months old, we visited the NC Zoo.

When Kohen was 15 months old, we took a little trip to Maui. Kohen stayed with his Nana and Pops!

Shortly after, we took a little trip with daddy to New Bern, NC for a conference. Look at my tiny boy! 

At 15 months, we also went on a trip to the lake

To celebrate Wyatt's 15 months of life, we took him to Branson :) Sadly, I don't have any pictures because your big brother broke my camera.  Blame him!

Just blame this clown :) 

Hurry home, camera! 

No comments: