Sunday, August 28, 2011

We're Back!

Hallelujah!  Mama has a new camera! Yep!  (I apologize for the overuse of my exclamation points, but I am one very happy mom!!!)  You see, Best Buy Geek Squad sent my camera off to get repaired from the unfortunate encounter Mr. Nikon had with Mr. Kohen. I called up the Geek Squad to find out where and when I would receive my camera, and they informed me that they LOST it!  So, they had to replace it with a new model, one super duper, fancy pants camera that is pure awesomeness.   I would have already posted pictures, but my sweet boys have been in Little Rock with their Pops and Nana for the weekend. 

Everyone keeps asking me to post pictures of our new house. Really, I would have already done that but we have nothing to show off just yet :)  Our living room has been empty for 8 weeks, nothing but a lamp at this point.  However, couches and other decor were ordered this weekend.  
 

Oh, and this was one happy day. The boys were preparing for their weekend getaway/mom and dad's much needed reprieve!  

And, as soon as I unpackaged the camera, Kohen quickly asked if I would take his picture.  I obliged!

My baby is getting so much bigger.  And, he had his first dentist appointment this week, and he started preschool, which I did get pictures of both but on my Iphone.

That's my boy! I love that he is sticking his tongue out while he is wearing his, "Good looks run in the family" shirt.  

How can you not love this little guy?! 

Bath time at our house has become some sort of bubble fiesta!  The tub has a whirlpool that really makes some serious bubbles. 


There's my big man, who didn't enjoy the bubbles as much as his brother.  


The bubble bath aftermath

Oh, I missed this little doll this past weekend!

A very special thanks to Nana and Pops for giving us a break from these two little men.  We were driving home tonight, and Kohen turned to me and said, "Mom, I miss Nana."  I quickly said that I understand, but that I really missed him. He then asked Kyle how many days it would be until Nana and Pops came to his house.  Needless to say, these two boys had a wonderful time! Mom and dad had a wonderful time too.  We were finally able to shop for some furniture, relax, watch a movie, eat dinner, and talk to each other, without little boys interrupting us!  

2 comments:

the osbornes said...

i love seeing the pictures! That's pretty awesome about your camera!

laura said...

welcome back, friend! we've missed you! your home looks amazing. those cathedral ceilings are to die for!! happy new camera! can't wait to see more shots of your boys!

hugs from d-town!