Monday, August 29, 2011

Our favorite spots

in the new house are: 

The fridge because it has 1.) ice and water in the door and 2.) because I was able to junk it up with my pictures :)  

And, I ran our of room on the fridge, so I had to find this little piece of art.

Oh, the fork and spoon.  I don't know why, but I LOVE these, and thankfully, Eric and Leslie Warford helped us find the perfect spot for them. 

Now, the doorway is one of my favorite spots because I found some sticks. Yep, sticks. 

Oh, how we love this spot in our backyard. We call it "The Castle" and we use it as a restaurant, which is owned, managed and operated by Kohen Johnson. 

This little spot is Wyatt's favorite outdoor spot.  He likes to rock and he likes to play in his pool.  

Hank has had his fair share of mishaps this summer, but I think we are turning a corner, and Hank may soon be allowed out of his doghouse :)  But, I do love these flowers (and Hank too!)  

I love these chairs, and I really love these pillows, which are made from a feed sack!  Yep! 


I know I may be the last person in the world to learn about Scentsy candles, but my mother-in-law bought me one, and I'm addicted!  

We have a lot of natural light in this house, and I love it!  

And, these blue walls were formerly bright green with brown flags painted around the top trim. That attempt at decorating were quickly painted over.  

I had a little surprise for Kohen.  I found this lady online who paints all sort of awesome artwork, and she painted Kohen some train pieces.  I love them! 

 Wyatt got a painting too. He got a jersey with the #10, which is his daddy's high school football number.  

Wyatt's rocking chair and his daddy's high school letter blanket from Arkansas Baptist. 

Wyatt's decor...


And, a lovely HOLE in the wall for a tv, and I'm not sure what I will do with it. 

Probably the spot we spend the most time, the landing to nowhere! Kohen says that there are monsters behind the door, so we had to lock it, and now we play chase and throw random items over the side. 

The laundry shoot, which every two story house should have! I throw all sorts of random stuff down this hole! 

Kohen tries to throw Wyatt down the shoot too! 

These steps...what to say about these steps, carpeted with leopard print, which is probably my least favorite choice in the world, but they have grown on me! 


1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Candy the house looks awesome!! I can't wait to see more pictures. I am in love with that jersey painting. The boys have gotten so big! They are too cute. Miss you!