Monday, September 19, 2011

I SCREAM, Kohen SCREAMS for the ice cream truck!

I grew up in the country. I grew up in a town that included a population sign of 75. I lived down a dirt road, and our house was surrounded by barbed wire fences and lots of animals and gardens.  There was NO way I would ever get an ice cream truck anywhere near our house, and I remember dreaming of an ice cream truck driving in front of our house, but it would never happen.  I do remember a Schwann truck came to drop off a delivery one time, but that was the closest we'd ever get to an ice cream delivery :)

A few weeks ago, I heard that song-you know the song I'm talking about.  It was that ice cream truck is a comin' song and I just sprinted in the house, grabbed Kohen and my wallet, and I couldn't wait to buy him a Bomb Pop!  It has become a tradition. Each Sunday, we hear the song, sprint to get my wallet, and wait and wait for the truck to pull up in FRONT of our house!  I'm pretty sure I get more excited than Kohen, but I can't help it! Wyatt is too scared to even go near the truck, but I'm determined to wait in line to get ice cream :)


We waited!  I swear, I was so excited my heart was about to bounce out of my chest!  

It's HERE! 

 How cool?! 

Kyle was forced to get something :)  

Smile everyone! 

No comments: