Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Pops! (Friday)

Today, Popsy turns 9, so says Kohen.  Since Kohen thinks Pops is 9 years old, we will celebrate by showing our top 9 favorite photos of Pops! 

#9-This was the very moment Pops found out he was going to be a grandpa. 
How can you not love that face!  




#8-Kenny bought this guitar Wii for Kyle, but look at his oh-so-serious face. Love it! 


#7- I can't remember a visit to North Carolina that we didn't go to Champs to eat a mile high pie. I know he misses eating those now that we live here. 


#6-My father-in-law called me a loser. What?! 

#5-Nice smile, especially after he fixed a leak in my sink. Pops always fixes broken stuff for us!  How can you not love that! 

#4-Oh, I wish you could see the front view.  This is Pops at the Outer Banks last October. It was cold-cold out but he decided to chill out (literally) with his shirt and hat off.  Way to get a tan, Pops! 


 #3-Pops with all of his boys. Now, just look at each of their faces. Wyatt wants to scream. Kohen isn't sure what to think. Brayden is smiling sweetly, but Pops looks tired. Very, very tired! Wouldn't you be tired with three boys?! 




#2-If only you could hear him. Hilarious! 

Drum roll please.... #1   
See, we know you have a great picture smile!  Pull this one back out, Pops! 


Happy, happy birthday to a special dad, a sweet pops, and a wonderful father-in-law.  Shhh...don't tell him I said that! 

No comments: