Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor-less Weekend

What a wonderful weekend!  Our weekend was filled with all of our favorites-Nana and Pops, PERFECT weather, Razorbacks, football, food, and just plain and simple fun! 

My dolls washed my car, in their underwear.  Why not?! 



We played in finger paints, in our underwear.  Why not?  Notice we have a missing shoe :) He's always missing a shoe. 

We supported our Razorbacks with new t shirts, which I helped my mom make. Seriously, these shirts are stupid easy and SO cute!  Don't you love Kohen's face! I just told him to kiss his brother. Ha! 


Another face, which also makes his brother laugh. I love these guys! 

What? 


My almost 16 month old doll, who is also getting about 12 teeth at once! 

*Please excuse the uneven haircut. We like to refer to Wyatt as, "Mr. Situation."  See, Wyatt doesn't like to get his hair trimmed, which he announces quite loudly each time we attempt to get his hair. Oh, Wyatt-at least you'll stay at the gym now! 

Just precious! Kohen is going through this super sweet stage where is Mr. Polite and thoughtful.     



Best friends-we hope! 




People in Arkansas like to say, "We rested." Cracks me up every time I hear it, but what the heck-they were resting! 


This is what happens when you overdose on chicken wings and football! 


Our property backs up to a field, which backs up to a train track.  We stop in often to chat with the chugga chugga choo choos! 

Did I mention that we ate. And ate.   Ribs, chicken wings, dessert, dips, chips, and these breakfast cups.  They were okay, but the highlight of the food a thon were the ribs! WOW! Pops can make some ribs, which he makes in his special smoker/grill thing. He stays up through the night making meat on his smoker and then delivers the goods to us here in Fayetteville! 

Kohen pondering

Precious

The men, sitting eating ribs, which then led to another situation.  Kyle tossed a rib into the air, hoping it would go across our back fence. It did not. The sharp rib bone landed in the trees and bounced on Nana's HEAD! 


And then, while Nana is rubbing her head, nearly in tears, these boys laughed. And laughed. 

Nana, just sitting at the mini-table enjoying her lunch with one-shoe Wyatt. 



Nana was just sitting at the table, minding her own business when a flying rib bone lands on her head! Notice that Wyatt has only one shoe on-again! 

We also played. As Kohen pushed Wyatt in this truck, I turned to Kyle and said, "I see this going sour, Kyle." It did. Wyatt was officially DUMPED out of the dump truck.  Poor baby! 

What a WONDERFUL weekend! 

No comments: