My baby turned 16 months old today. This has to be wrong because I swear we just brought his sweet self home from the delivery room yesterday. This doll loves his Mommy and Daddy. He holds my hand as we walk around, and when I leave him in with the nursery workers at the gym, he SPRINTS to me with his big, chipmunk tooth smile. Wyatt has grown up so much faster than Kohen because he wants to do everything his big brother does. He sits at his little table to eat his meals. He crawls in the car all by himself, and he pushes my hand away when I attempt to cut up his food in tiny pieces. He's sassy. He's sweet, and he'll always be my baby.
We celebrated Wyatt's 16 month old birthday with a party-a big party!
Except, I wasn't the one throwing it, and Wyatt wasn't the star.
He did enjoy swingin'
Oh, and he REALLY enjoyed these cupcakes!
And, Wyatt LOVED watching Little Miss Molly open presents.
Kohen even enjoyed those cupcakes!
But, the STAR of this show was Molly Flynt! Isn't she a doll!?!!
Happy sweet 16 little man!
Oh, and Wyatt made a friend. Don't you just love this little shirt, the hair, and his serious face :)
Wyatt LOVED this car!
Apparently, it broke down because he decided to push it around.
I love this guy too!
What a special day, Molly! We sure enjoyed celebrating the big ONE with you!






No comments:
Post a Comment