I am still editing these pictures, but I had to post a few! Nothing makes a mama happier than seeing her babies happy! This weekend, Kohen was able to ride the Arkansas/Missouri Railway train for an entire day (Nana and Pops are BRAVE, very brave!) Kohen has talked about this trip for WEEKS!
We woke up extra earlier to meet Nana and Pops at the train station. Of course, they were ready and waiting with donuts. Kohen is still talking about this trip (3 days later!)
Nana and Pops with Kohen and Brayden. Wyatt stayed at home with us, so the boys could enjoy the ride without diaper changes and scheduled naps :)
Another great smile, Pops! Ha!
These little boys LOVE their Nana and Pops!
And, they love each other, even when they have to share their Nana with each other!
I have tons more pictures and Pops has to send me pictures from the day, so this won't be the last train ride posting :)



No comments:
Post a Comment