It has been so much fun reconnecting with the Rowe family. Kyle grew up with Katie and Jason, and they have two little boys who area almost the same age as our boys. When we lived in North Carolina, Katie would email me and we would joke about how "busy" our little boys are, but I remember thinking that there is NO way Zach could be as "busy" as Kohen-no way. "Busy" must be the word moms use to describe their super-duper active, crazy little toddlers : ) Well, we moved here, and Zach met Kohen and they were two peas in a pod! I could not believe how similar they really are, and yes, they are crazy, fun-lovin', busy little boys.
We get together for dinner every so often, and I have to say that it is SO nice because the boys play and play while we enjoy dinner. They really can't get into too much trouble, right?
We have a movie/play room off from our kitchen. While we eat, they boys play. Great idea, right?
Colson and Wyatt are so much calmer and content than Kohen and Zach. I think they sorta have to be because their brothers are a bit much :)
I promise this room was clean 15 minutes prior to this picture being taken. They even pulled the foam out of the bean bag because there were "sharks in there!"
Who needs Jump Zone?! By the way, if you look closely, you'll see that the boys are wearing different shirts. Not sure what encouraged this, but they took it upon themselves to go upstairs to Kohen's closet and change their wardrobes. They were so proud too!
Wyatt wanted in on the gig!
They may be curious, crazy, and busy but they are sweet, so stinkin' sweet that you have to love these little dolls!



No comments:
Post a Comment