Sunday, October 23, 2011

Toddler Tunes and Field Trips

Today, I was driving home from running errands, and I couldn't help but laugh at myself. Here I am, in my 30's, driving a SUV, filled full with cookies crumbs and carseats, balls, little jackets, diapers and wipes, and no telling what else, and I'm driving down a road singing, "She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes," and YES I know every single word, and I especially laughed when I looked at the boys in the mirror, and Kohen was bopping his head while singing along with me. 

In 3 1/2 years, I've gone from being a working, independent, wife, and now I go on school field trips, pack lunches, wipe rear ends, and I LOVE every second of it!  Well, there may be few minutes out of the day that is dislike, but what a great life!  And, if you don't have toddler tunes, you have to get it!  You too will be busting out some Itsy Bitsy Spider while driving down the interstate! 


Kohen's best friend from North Carolina mailed him these glasses!  Thanks, Charlie!!!  We miss you (and your Mommy!)  


Kohen's first-ever time on a school bus, which was actually a van but whatever! 

Vanzants pumpkin patch

A few little of the little dolls in Kohen's class

This just cracks me up! I was standing on the top of a hill.  I watched Wyatt walk down the hill, and he walked over to those baskets on the picnic tables, picked out HIS lunch box, and he brought it to me. Guess he was ready to eat.  That's one of the reasons I love this kid so much-he knows what he wants and he goes after it!  


This really is his lunch box! 

Kohen and his little friend-not sitting down because the grass it wet, but they still needed to have a little pow wow about something.  I just wish I knew what they were talking about.  


And, I wish I knew what Wyatt was thinking when he saw these stuffed animals.  He hugged each one of them.  So precious!




No comments: