Unless you've experienced it, you just can't describe what it means to tailgate at the University of Arkansas. I didn't realize that until we moved to North Carolina and I experienced their version of "tailgating" but I couldn't wait to let my boys see and experience the Razorback craziness of game day. No offense to my Carolina buddies, but you haven't experienced true tailgating. :)
Arkansas fans are serious, very serious fans.
We show our pride too! Wyatt cracks me up here, slinging his leg over the tailgate like a big man.
Nice smile, Pops!
Wyatt was very serious about tailgating.
We have the sweetest neighbors, and their little boys, Kam and Kade, take great care of my little men. Kade showed Kohen a little tailgating experience. There is a huge hill, and the kids take sleds to slide down.
Kohen didn't stop smiling the entire time.
Wyatt was mostly focused on getting some grub!
His favorite part of tailgating was chilling out, snacking.
Our first tailgating experience was a success. Kohen LOVED it, and Wyatt was a trooper. I think they are Razorback fans now, and Kohen can hum the fight song. We are making progress. Kohen always asks, "Is today the day I wear Razorback clothes?"
I had to add these sweet pictures of Wy. He LOVES wearing his daddy's shoes. This kid just melts my heart.










No comments:
Post a Comment