Well, about a week ago, my baby doll turned 18 months old, and I forgot to mention that on our blog. To our defense, my sweet Wyatt has had a rough few weeks. Apparently, cutting teeth isn't for the weak! Can't wait for all of those teeth to come in-shew!
At 18 months, this little man's favorite activity is to call his Nana. He carries my phone around all day and he pretends to talk to her. He even laughs, randomly, as if he's really talking to her. Nana and Pops take the boys to get donuts every Saturday, and once, while holding the phone to his face, Wyatt said, "MO do-nut, Na-na!"
Wyatt is such a sweet boy, and he really loves to cuddle, which I love but would be able to enjoy more if I only had one child :)
He's a big guy, and he wears his brother's 2T clothes, sleeps like a champ (unless he's teething), and he loves to wrestle with his brother (okay, so they fight, but I can be positive, right?)
He loves to Call the Hogs, and he even says, "Whoo Pig!" Cracks me up too! His favorite food is Yo Yo drinks (yogurt smoothies), but he will only drink them with a straw. And, he LOVES/ADORES his Daddy and Hanky!
I told him to call his Nana :)
I can't wait to plan his 2nd birthday :) Maybe he will be finished teething by then! Happy 18 month birthday, sweet boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment