Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Proof

*we got the boys' pajamas at Crazy 8.  I had never been there before, but I think it is a smaller version of Gymborree or one of those stores. They were $4 each!  I love great deals.

**Hank is our 8 year old son/German Shepard. He has had a tough time transitioning to his new home in Arkansas, and we've had an ongoing argument for about 5 months, but we've since made up and Hank is back in the house with his little brothers. He is the sweetest dog and my boys LOVE him.  


Every time I get comments on our blog, I know that our famous blogger friend, Katie Rowe, must have mentioned us on her blog.  It just cracks me up too!  And, in case any of you are wondering what she is like in person, she is exactly as kind and sweet as she appears to be on her blog.  Many times, I read blogs and I just know that life can't be as perfect and wonderful as the blogger makes it appear, and that is why I think people love Katie's blog, she's pretty transparent and she is just a genuinely kind and hard-working mama who loves her babies, her husband, and the Lord.  


So, here's the proof that my boys do love each other. 
They will be best friends. They will be best friends. They will...maybe they will!  

They do play together and they do laugh together. 


Kohen goes to preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and today, I went on a date with WyWy.  We enjoyed some coffee (he enjoyed a smoothie) at Mama Carmen's Coffee shop.  You guys have to check this place out.  Awesome!




We always kiss Hanky at night, and Wyatt always tries to give him a bottle. A while back, we told Wyatt that Hank ate his bottles (I know, but it worked!) and now Wyatt thinks that Hank wants to eat his bottles.

 Poor Hank! They try to be so sweet to him, but they are ROUGH! 



And, this sweet boy is 19 months old!  He has changed so much in the last 6 months. It is just hard to believe!  It is also hard to believe that tomorrow is our 6 month anniversary-we have lived in Arkansas for 6 months!  I swear we were just driving back from North Carolina, like yesterday!