We've been sick for nearly 3 weeks. I'm not used to my kids being sick, and I rarely get sick, so we don't function too well with weak systems. Kohen has been sneezing and sneezing. Yesterday, he said, "Mom, I am so tired of having the "bless you's!" Ha!
Every morning, Kohen wakes up and comes to find us. As soon as he sees us, we say, "WOW-you grew last night! Hurry up and cuddle with us before you get too big to cuddle!" Yesterday, he came downstairs, and he said, "Look (long, dramatic pause) I grew last night, and now I'm almost as big as daddy! I'll need to get new pants!"
Today, we went to the library, and on our way home, I showed Kohen where I went to college. I told him that I met his daddy there, and I told him we fell in love at college! He didn't say much. We drove home, and I put Kohen in his bed. I ALWAYS lie down with him, and I rub his back. I love it because we talk about our day. Today, he wondered who would rub his back when he goes to college?! Good question, Kohen! Uhhh...I didn't know what to say, and in my pause, he said, "I'll fall in love at college like daddy. That girl can rub my back at nap!" Oh NO he didn't!
How did this baby boy become a little man?
No comments:
Post a Comment