Friday, January 27, 2012

Friends

My entire family has been sick for a month-no joking! This past weekend, my children spent the weekend with their Nana and Pops in Little Rock so that we could recover. I drove them down, spent the night, and waited for Pops to get home from work. I'm pretty sure that he walked in the door from work, and I sprinted out the door to head back to Fayetteville!  We had such a peaceful, wonderful weekend, but by Sunday, I couldn't wait to see my boys!  Ahh...and we are all healthy once again! Thanks, Nana and Pops! 


We've certainly enjoyed spending time with our little buddies, Colson and Zach. This week, we went to Boingo Bounce, and these little boys wore themselves OUT, which makes it worth every. single. penny!  

Boys, let's take a sweet picture before we leave. 
Serious look:

Unable to contain himself for more than 2.2 seconds, Kohen raises his arm and elbows Zach in the face. Poor Colson-he just sits calmly.

When our doorbell rings, Wyatt sprints to the front door screaming, "ADE!, ADE!"It is a disappointment when it is NOT Kade :)

 Kade, I do believe, is Wyatt's favorite person in the world!  He even lets Kade hold him while they walk around the house. It just melts my heart!

No comments: