We enjoyed every minute of our weekend!
We ate junk, and relaxed in the giant, must-have bean bag!
We wrestled with each other! Wyatt is making gains. He can pin his big brother in seconds!
And, we danced and danced.
We chased Daddy!
We tackled Daddy and took paci breaks.
Ha! Daddy even had to take a few breaks!
Drink break...
Drink break...
Back in business! Check out Kohen's moves!
There is nothing better than spending time together! And, that is what we did this weekend!
I made an attempt at decorating this weekend too; I purchased 6 moss balls and threw them in a basket.
Did I mention that we ordered some decorative doors 24 weeks ago? Well, they came in, but they were not what we expected. So, they are getting shipped back and new ones are ordered, in a new color. Maybe they'll be here before summer!
My best friend gave this to me for Christmas. I love it, and it is the first piece of art we've put on our walls. Seriously, we've lived here for 7 months, and this is it. Hanging pictures on the walls is such a committement-you know?! Ha! I'll get there someday! My babies pictures aren't even on the walls yet, and I do have more than 32,000 pictures of them, and that is not a joke! Soon. Very soon.













No comments:
Post a Comment