Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Jack Russell Terrier

I never owned a Jack Russell Terrier when I was a kid, but I'm convinced that my little Wy is a full-blooded JRT! You've seen these dogs, right?  They are tiny dogs that bounce around and jump on counters-they are crazy hilarious and a ball of energy. 

Every Tuesday and Thursday, I get some one-on-one time with my littlest man.  Kohen goes to preschool until noon, and I get to cuddle and snuggle with my baby doll. I try to clean, a little, and while I may only  turn my head for two seconds, Wyatt pushes chairs around and climbs up on the counters. He is just like those dogs. It just happens, and before I know it, he has crawled on the counters and is playing in the water. He does have a slight obsession with water, and I am constantly telling him to TURN OFF THE WATER!   



He's so proud of himself! 

And, he always has some sort of utensil in his hand.  Today, he had a spoon, and he was sipping water from it.

No comments: