Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crossfit Box-Off 2012

Kohen's daddy is a superstar! He is SUPER strong too, and Wyatt thinks his daddy is the coolest man in the world (so do I, most days :)  This past weekend, Kyle participated in a Crossfit contest at his gym (we workout at different gyms because I need childcare :)  His team came in second, out of like 175 people and tons of teams.  It was so exciting watching him do his "thing" and our boys just watched him like a hawk!  


We got lots of compliments on Wyatt's hat :)  Thank you, Rogerson boys!  

I'm about to give up on family shots. My children can never look at the camera at the same time :) 


Ah, he loves to do ring dips! 

Go Daddy Go! 

The finish line-totally worth finishing first too :)  

The Tackle! 

Time to rest!  These boys want to do everything their daddy does. So, if daddy plops down on the floor to take a breather, so do they!  

What a fun morning we had watching our superstar!  We love you, Kyle/Ki ki/Daddy! 

No comments: