Thursday, February 9, 2012

Party Animals!

We had a few neighbors over for the Super Bowl.  Sweet Kam and Kade came over, and Kade, who may be the best baby sitter I've ever seen, entertained the little ones upstairs, while the big kids played in the movie room.  

Look! Kade had all the kids ready for story time!  

This is Little Miss Ava Hamilton. Isn't she beautiful!?!  Her daddy is Jerod Hamilton, a long-time buddy from college. And, her beautiful mommy is expecting another baby soon!


This little princess is Miss Lucy Jane Richardson, and she lives up the street from us.  I can't tell her how excited I was when I saw toys in her front yard!  We were praying for some little friends for Wyatt, and LJ has been such a sweet friend to play with! I've enjoyed playing with her mommy too :)


I just love this kid!  Anytime he stands next to me, I have my hands in his hair just playing with his curls!  

Lucy Jane is the sweetest baby girl I've ever seen. Look at Wyatt's face-uh...I don't know what to do!

Later on in the night, Wyatt was hugging and kissing all over Lucy Jane, which is why they were both sick with a stomach virus the next day! 


OH, I want a little girl to dress up!  Thank goodness we have LJ a few houses up!  I'm crossing my fingers that I can get my hands on Ava when that new baby comes along :)  ha!

No comments: