Saturday, February 11, 2012

I need the beach

As I sit in my house with the fireplace lit and the heater running, I've decided something. I've decided that I miss the beach. It could be because it is 16 degrees outside. It could be that we are expecting SNOW in a few days. It could be that I miss all the people that remind me of the beach! 

I have so many special memories at the beach. 
This beach trip was special because I had baby Kohen in my tummy. 

Hilton Head, South Carolina
2007

This was our first beach trip in North Carolina. I was in love (with the guy and the beach :)

Wilmington, North Carolina
2007 


Then, Mr. Kohen entered the picture!
Babys R Us  
Durham, North Carolina
March 2008

We introduced ourselves to the best beach I've ever seen-ever!  
Hello, Maui! 
ALOHA! 

Ahh, I loved that beach!  But, I missed my baby too much! 

It may have been a little too soon to rush away without my baby doll. 



Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
October 2008
Even my baby loves the beach! 

Could anything make a Mama happier?! 

Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
September 2010
 Baby Wyatt loves the beach too! He loved the waves, the wind, and the sand. 



Kiawah Island, South Carolina
Fall 2009 
Kiawah Island, South Carolina may be my favorite beach in the world! 


**This blog posting is in NO way an opportunity to BEG and PLEAD that my sweet husband take me to the beach. Nope.  Not at all.  

No comments: