SNOW! I have to tell you that we have been in the winter-slumps! We've been sick with everything possible! And, we LOVE to be outside, and we love to do crazy and new activities, but I've run out of ideas, and we are TIRED of being in the house. When we found out we may get snow, we've all been just giddy! I even woke up a few times in the night to see if the snow had come yet!
They looked out the window for hours! It is hard to tell but the sun has barely come up :)
The boys like to play like they are in jail. I know, but they love it.
Jail doors are open! Run free, run free!
This is JUST what we needed today too!
Kohen even told me that he wanted to go to Colorado where the snow is as tall as him! Not sure where he heard that from, but I'm with him. It is time for a trip, Daddy!










1 comment:
happy snow! we've been stuck inside here for two days with the stomach bug and i'm totally losing it...uh!
p.s. we went to the circus on sunday and i saw your friend, elizabeth. i saw this TALL, beautiful blonde woman walking on crutches and then i noticed her son...and realized it was henry. she looked amazing. i was tempted to go up and say hello, but didn't want to seem stalkerish. ;)
Post a Comment