I've been a little preoccupied with filling Kohen's time since we moved. He left behind his best friends, and it has been tough. He still cries for them and remembers the most random moments. However, I've been waiting not-so-patiently for our newest endeavor to begin-SOCCER!!!
I've always been secretly jealous of those soccer moms. I don't want to drive a van, but I really like the idea of 5 kids jumping out both sides of my vehicle with muddy feet and soccer balls. I couldn't wait for Kohen's first practice. We made two trips to Academy Sports, which happens to be two towns away, just to pick out the perfect soccer ball!
We showed up to practice, which happened to be the windiest day of the year. It was freezing cold, and apparently, I needed to bring my own chairs. I dressed Kohen way wrong. He froze to death. I think he thought he was just going to play with Zach, and when he actually had an organized practice, he was not happy.
Let's just hope we have a better experience next time :)
Go Purple Squirrels!
I can't help but to laugh every time I say that!
Wyatt didn't like sitting on the sideline!
Neither did Colson! Kyle did a great job of keeping the little guys off the field!








1 comment:
too cute! love the team name! my girlfriend's son is playing rainbow soccer in ch this spring. they are the woodpeckers. i almost peed in my pants when i heard that one! go woodpeckers? ha!
Post a Comment