I didn't realize this until this week, but everyone in Arkansas is on spring break. We've enjoyed our time, but we are VERY excited about Kohen's spring birthday. Don't worry-I'll have a sappy, sweet posting tomorrow to commemorate his sweet day. In the meantime, we've been hanging out with friends. Here are Colson, Kohen, Zach, Jack, Will, and Wyatt. These little boys are so sweet (and WILD!) 
Up until yesterday, the weather here has been amazing. I almost forgot that I hate Arkansas' weather, and then it started to rain and rain and rain. I really do hate the weather here. Our neighbor said it best, "Arkansas has schizophrenic weather!" You really never know-it may snow one day and turn 80 degrees the next. I'm not used to it yet, and I don't know that I ever will be.
Before we started building our Ark, we waited for the ice cream truck. Each day, we hear the music, and like Pavlov's trained pups, my boys run to the street. They wait. They get stools. They beg for money. And, they wait.
Next day...we've added more patient pups to our waiting game. I really think they sat here for nearly two hours. The ice cream truck drives through several neighborhoods, so we just wait and wait. This time, she actually came and they sprinted after her. It was so hilarious!
Tomorrow, my doll turns 4. We have a party planned for Saturday, and I can't wait to tell you all about that. Until then, Happy Birthday Eve, Sweet Kohen.
No comments:
Post a Comment