I am really sick of decorating. I wish I liked to do it, but I don't. There just always seems to something else on my list-another picture for this wall or another something for this corner-I'm sick of it. And, decorating is EXPENSIVE. I'm over it and ready to be done.
More than 6 months ago, I ordered this door. Yes, I bought a door to put on my wall as a piece of art, sorta. After much anticipation, the door arrived.
It was wrong, very wrong!
So, the sweet ladies we are working with, took the doors and painted them. Now, I need a new massive rug and new accents, which is exactly why I HATE decorating!
Much better! Now, we can install the doors on the wall. I know, weird, but I like 'em!
In light of our recent sickness, I've had enough. I LOVE going to our gym, and our boys absolutely love the gym, but we are going to take a break-too many kids and too many germs. Seriously, I'm all about building up an immunity and all, but I've had it and so have my kiddos. So, (drumroll please!) I ordered a BOB. In case you aren't aware, a Bob is the Lexus of all jogging strollers. I've wanted one for so long, but I was too cheap. I caved while sitting in the hospital with Kohen. Now, I just hope they'll sit in it! And, I guess it means that I'm going to have to start running! Yuck!
Sally-I hope you've ordered your new double Bob :) I know this makes your proud!



No comments:
Post a Comment