Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012

I sorta want to forget our Easter this year. It wasn't quite what I had dreamed it would be. We had family pictures scheduled with my favorite photographer. I had matching outfits made for my boys. We had haircuts. I had my nails done for the pictures.  Our Easter celebration was planned. I was SO excited!

Then, Rota hit like an unexpected tornado. 
Kohen went to the hospital. 
I had to cancel pictures, and I was afraid we were going to have to cancel our Easter celebration. 

The entire time we were in the hospital, Kohen kept asking about the Easter bunny. I just told him that the Easter bunny would skip our house and he'd come back when we were home. He seemed to be okay with that. Then he'd ask again. 

This was the best I could pull off in the time that the boys napped.  

Can you see the bunny trail?  (please excuse my not-so-green grass. It is driving me nuts! We had to spray for weeds this year, and the spots haven't filled in, like Kyle said they would :)  I get all bent out of shape about my grass not being green and mowed! ha! ) 

We had to wake him up at 5:15pm. This was a few hours after we were sprung from the hospital. You can tell he doesn't feel great yet. 

He sure does though! He just doesn't know where to start! 

He figured it out!  Way to go, sweet boy! 

Watching carefully to see what brother does. 

Brother picks up the bunny trail first. Smart. 

Ok, so I'll do that too. 

Thinking . . . 


Liza help! 


Nana and Daddy help too! 


Their favorite girls! Aren't they beautiful?! 

Gotta open my Easter candy! 

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter this year!  

No comments: