Monday, April 30, 2012

Where have we been?

Two weeks-no blogging! I apologize, but someone (Wyatt) took my camera's SD card out of the laptop, and even though I've searched and searched for it, I had to buy a new one. I'm afraid the old one  has gone to a better, safer place (the trash can!)  I have tons of pictures from my Iphone, and I'll add a few, but those pictures are never as good as the big mama camera. 

A few updates: 
  • I shipped the double Bob back. Oh my goodness...double strollers that have fixed wheels are NO fun! My little men haven't been to the gym with me in almost three weeks, and despite the difficulties I've had trying to get to the gym, my little boys have been HEALTHY!  
  • La La (Laura Prillaman, the one and only!) is coming to visit us in Arkansas.  Oh my goodness, I don't know who is more excited, me, Kyle or my children! 

  • Birthday party plans for little Wyatt are almost complete. The theme is Curious George goes to the circus!  So cute! 


This weekend, we planted plants, shirtless (well, I had mine on!), ate popsicles, and played. 

These two little boys are truly becoming best friends. I've prayed so hard for them to become buddies because for two years, they've fought and fought. Now, I'm a little nervous because they have learned to tag team ME!  


In 2003, I married my sweetie, and while we were on our honeymoon, we saw these purple plants EVERYWHERE! Since returning from our dreamy trip to Mexico, we've looked (SEARCHED high and low) for these plants. Over the weekend, we found them!  Home Depot, which is so much better than Lowes, had them and we bought tons of them.  You should have seen our faces when we saw our honeymoon plants! It's the little things in life that make us smile :)  

This little doll is about to turn two! I wish I could say that I can't believe he is ALREADY two, but truthfully, it seems like he has ALWAYS been part of our family. 

Wyatt loves the Jeep. The problem with Wyatt and the Jeep is that Wy can push on the gas and change the gears, but he doesn't steer so well.  We've learned, through unfortunate events, that it is best to turn the wheel and let him go in circles. Eventually, he crashes into the curb, but that is SO much safer than letting him go straight! 


Kyle learned to ride this . . . I don't even know what it is called, but he figured it out, quickly, as always.  ha! 

These two boys make me smile. 

And, this little guy needs a haircut. We have entered the shaggy dog phase, but I have an appointment scheduled. Pray for me. It will be an event, for sure! 

No comments: