Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Poopie Alert!

We sorta grew a garden-SORTA. My dad gave Kohen a strawberry plant, and it actually grew strawberries! We had our first bite tonight! Delicious! 


My flower pots are flowing over again!  I'm serious, there is something magical in these pots! 

Every night, my men pick up their shovels and run to the backyard. They love (not an exaggeration either) to pick up poopie! Kohen and Wyatt pace the backyard, a few feet behind Kyle, searching for Hank's poopie.  When they find it, they yell, "Poopie Alert! Poopie Alert!"  It is hilarious, gross too, but so hilarious! 

We hit the neighbor jackpot again. I'm not kidding either. I have really missed my friends in North Carolina, and I still do and forever will, but a few special ladies in my neighborhood have helped me make this place our home. Every so often, I make extra food at dinner, and I take them a few bites of whatever crazy thing I made, and in return, a few ladies ordered us this cake. I'm not kidding, not one bit, but this is the BEST cake I have ever eaten in my life. It was the most rich, decadent delicious cake, and this picture does not do it justice. 

My buddies reading books!  We love books and Kam and Kade cleaned out their library. Kohen and Wyatt have been reading books for days!  

 Kohen stuck stickers in Wyatt's hair. He likes it though. 



I'm decorating...a little. 

 Okay, so I know. This looks so ridiculous. The doors have been installed on the wall, and the piece that goes under them is not ready. I'll share a picture when this wall is completed, but these doors are about to give me a coronary! ha! 

My newest addition...There is this store called World Market, and I seriously love this place. I found this mirror online, and it is made of recycled newspapers. I love it, and it was cheap, well-made, and I got it delivered in like two days!  Kyle is going to put it on the wall soon :)  

Side view...



No comments: