Saturday, May 12, 2012

Buried in MULCH!

Big Daddy was on vacation this week, and that means he has to complete a mile-long list of house to do's. Poor guy is going to have to go back to work to get a break :) 

He has almost finished his list, and mulching the yard has been on his list for a while now. We ordered 17 yards of the stuff, which is wood. Drives me crazy that we paid for wood to spread around our dirt.  Crazy!  Friday night, a huge dump truck pulled into our driveway and left this pile of beauty for all of our neighbors to see :) One week we have a bouncy house and a play set delivery and a pile of mulch the next-they are going to kick us out of the neighborhood :)  


Kohen and Wy were not afraid to do their part. They even had their shovels and wheelbarrows ready for their ENTIRE day of yard work! 

 


Kyle pulled "ugly" plants I didn't like and replaced them with "a touch of color."  Thanks, sweetheart! 

I love this! Pops with his wheelbarrow and his little helper (s) behind him.  Priceless and precious! 

Come on Wyatt! 

There he is!  He's easily distracted by all these tools. He gets that from his daddy :0 

There they go! 

I'll have to take some "after" shots.  It looks AMAZING! 

Did I mention that Nana and Pops, who were here last weekend, drove BACK from Little Rock to help us with the yard?!  I have the best in-laws in the world! 

Back for another load...  
He's so focused too. 

And, there's Pops and the other half of his posse.  Look at their smiles too :)  

I was walking back into the house to put my camera up when they came around the corner. I had to run back in to get my camera for this.  Priceless!  

No comments: