This Mother's Day was the best ever! I got great gifts, great kids, and a wonderful husband who made sure my children "gave" me lots of lovin'! I'll share pictures of my loot in a later post.
The best part was that in the evening, we went to Lucy Janes' birthday party. She only lives a few houses up from us, so we walked, in the rain. The boys drove in the Jeep. I guess this was the first time Kohen drove Wyatt on a "date." I'm sure this will happen again!
Look at my baby boy, who had his two year check up today and is average in height and weight. His head, on the other hand, is OFF THE CHART, which we already knew. His sweet, gigantic head gets caught on his shirts constantly. I hope this means his brain is HUGE :)
Both of my baby boys, who didn't seem to be so happy in this picture :)
The doll of the day! Lucy Jane turned 2, and she was ADORABLE, as always!
Her mommy went a little crazy, which is perfect because at least I'm not the only one. She brought in farm animals, and the kids LOVED those hairy animals!
The best part--LJ has a pool, a really warm and wonderful pool.
They even jump in together now. Now, we want a pool!
Happy Birthday to Lucy Jane, the little girl everyone in my house seems to be in love with :)







No comments:
Post a Comment