I know this is a little late, but last week was Teacher Appreciation week. I tend to think that we should always show our appreciation for teachers, and a designated week doesn't make up for the other 8 1/2 months, but whatever. I appreciate Kohen's teachers because ANYone who can entertain, teach, and love 10 3-4 year old in the same classroom, deserves more money, thought, and kindness than any other profession. I taught middle school kids, and I've always said that elementary teachers deserve a higher salary than any of us! Kohen's teachers are so sweet and wonderful!
On our drive to preschool, I told Kohen that we need to "remember our manners" today (as I always do!) And, I also told him to make sure he told his teachers he appreciated them.
He did just that. He ran into the classroom, and said, "Mrs. Amber and Ms. Stephanie, I a-PEE-she-ate you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment