Party #1 ended, and Wyatt was sleeping before we left the parking lot. So sweet! 

Grandma Kay came to visit you, but you were sleeping, so she hung out with mommy and Kohen!
When you woke up, this was your surprise!
You were so happy!
We played with your new water globe! Thank you, Kam and Kade!
Wow-Liza!
Go, Kam!
Taking a little ride in the Jeep!
The pool is open!
Burr...the water is a little cool :)
Okay, I've wanted my boys to have a playset for the entire year we have lived here. Our neighbors are moving, and I bought their playset. I had NO idea it would be this difficult- no idea! Well, Kyle unbolted the set and brought it to our house in pieces. It was HILARIOUS and crazy! I'm sure the neighbors were laughing at us, and if they weren't laughing at a truck driving a playset down the street, they were laughing at the huge group of people in our front yard hanging out with the bouncy house. It was hilarious!
Playset was HOISTED over the fence by all of our party guests! I know...
Garrick and Asher were a little worried . . . I was too!
Playset piece #1 being carried into the back yard.
Kyle in the front, Kade and Kevin in the back!
So funny!
The ice cream truck shows up JUST in time!
Sweet boy loves that truck!
Banana and chocolate bar-good choice, Kam!
So, I put the camera up after this, but several other friends came over, we grilled hot dogs, and hung out with friends. It was a WONDERFUL evening with amazing friends! Thank you all for helping make Wyatt's day so special! And, I'll have pictures of the playset area soon :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment