One year ago, we left this charming house. It doesn't look super big or super fancy, but to us, it was the most wonderful house! I brought my babies home to this house, and I miss it terribly. I love this little cottage, and I love the hardwood floors and the big front window. I loved watching the rain through the curtains, while holding one of my babies. I love this house.
Wyatt could barely walk, and Kohen was so much smaller. He was and still is a little doll.
Now, my babies are growing up! They like each other. They even love each other, bunches. They melt my heart into a puddle, and their daddy loves each day more than the last. He loves this stage. I do too, but I know that with each passing "stage' I am losing my babies because they are becoming little men.
We love our new house. We have grown to love Arkansas again. It took some time, I won't lie. I don't like change, and it was certainly a change moving here from North Carolina. I miss my friends. But, I love getting to know our new and old friends here!
Our new house is now our house. The boys are so happy here, especially on Thursdays because Nana and Pops come on Fridays. Our living room, which was empty for MONTHS, is now filling up. I've started to put a few things on the walls, and we have a new routine, which is must for me!
Most importantly, my little boys have their family, and Kohen loves his family, especially his cousin Brayden.
So, in honor of our one year anniversary, our one long year of transition and change, I bought a wreath, something to hang on the door to welcome people into our home.

1 comment:
Oh dear neighbor, I hear you! I still miss our sweet little Cottage Woods house and cannot believe we are now in our second Atlanta house. I'm so glad you are feeling more settled in and cannot believe it has been a whole year.
Miss you! (and especially miss having such a wonderful neighbor!)
Post a Comment