Thursday, July 26, 2012

Our summer list

We have a list. Yes we do!  We (the two little boys and myself) sat down and decided that we had a few things we MUST do this summer. We've been checking activities off our list, and I highly recommend making a list.  Little boys tend to hold mamas accountable for those lists :)  


One item on our list, which I dreaded like the plague, was going to see a movie.  I love movies. I really do. But, I have two VERY active little boys who won't sit still for dinner more less a movie!  But, "movies" was on the list. We had to go.  And, we did!  

Here's Wyatt. This was his first-ever movie experience.  I wish I could say it went better than I expected.  It didn't.  Where's Kohen?  He's in the bathroom.  He went about 9 times.  He had a tummy ache.  Wyatt, on the other hand, was in the hallway, for like the 19th time.  
Anyone see the whole movie?  Let me know how it ends :)  

Zoo. Check!  

Gentry Safari met the requirements for "the zoo," and while it wasn't comparable to the North Carolina Zoo or the North Carolina drive-thru safari we were accustomed to, it worked. And, it was SO much fun!  

2 comments:

The Lowery Family said...

ooh - we may have to try the safari. I am looking for fun things to try with my crew.

The Lowery Family said...

ooh - I am looking for fun things to do with my crew this summer. the safari may be something fun to try.