Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Birthday celebrations

From about March thru September, we celebrate birthdays-often!  My boys love it too, and since last week was Kyle's birthday, we had balloons. What party would be complete without balloons?!  


These balloons were a bit of a pain-from the moment I bought them!  

Wyatt let the balloons go in our bedroom, which happens to have really high vaulted ceilings.  It was very entertaining watching daddy unwrap those balloons! 



All done!  Untangled for the first time!

Will they ever look at the camera at the same time?!

Nope! 

Kyle needed a little break after getting those balloons down :) 

I know this is so random, but Kohen likes to run. I mean, he runs every where we go. And, without sounding too over-the-top, he's REALLY fast!  Here he is racing our buddy, Kamden. It was also about 99 degrees outside.  

Too hard to get a clear picture, but he's so cute! 

Racing, again.  

Kade had a little science experiment with the balloon.  I LOVE his hair! 

Kam's red face! 
 Kohen's red face! 

Couldn't help but to post this one.  He's so cute! 

No comments: