Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Pops and Grandma Kay!

Today is Pops' birthday. We did celebrate, and the Johnson Party Planning Committee (JPPC) was in full force-complete with chocolate cake, balloons, a special dinner, and an unfortunate Razorback loss.

I have the cutest video to post of my little boys singing to their favorite big boy, but until I can figure out how to download it from a phone, it is resting safely on Kyle's Iphone.  Happy Birthday to a very special Pops!

This week was also Grandma Kay's birthday!  September is a busy month for the JPPC! We did celebrate with her, at her work, and with a VERY delicious lunch from the Wooden Spoon.  We even had dessert! And, once again, no picture.  Happy Birthday to my mama-Grandma Kay!  After we left her work, Kohen asked if he had any more grandmas. I told him none other than the ones he already knew about. He sweetly replied, "I like having grandmas!"  He's a mess!

No comments: