We had a bad week at our house. I'm glad it is over too! I got sick with a violent stomach bug. Thank the Lord for my mom, who entertained my children while I puked my guts up! A few days later, my baby doll started throwing up, and thankfully, Kohen and Kyle didn't get it.
Today was picture day for Wyatt. We practiced our smile on the way to school. As we walked into his classroom, I leaned down and asked him to smile big for the photographer. He simply replied, "No." This boy is a mess, a hot mess!
When he is in the midst of trouble, he sticks his little tongue out. He gets this from his daddy.
This little bug is enjoying school finally. On Monday's, I'm "supposed" to pick Kohen up around 1pm at school. Today, I decided to pick him up early for a special lunch with Mommy. I was so excited too. I even had a restaurant picked out! I walked in, and he walked to the entry of his classroom door. I leaned down to give him my exciting news. He then informed me that I was too early, and he preferred for me to come back later, like after he had lunch at school with his friends. Seriously?!
I went back to his classroom one hour later, and he met me at the door and said, "Okay, I'm ready now."
When he got into the car, he told me he learned about Toe-Nay-Does (tornadoes), but he would tell me about them after his movie was over. He also told me that it was a good thing that our house is made of brick, not hay. Good to know!





No comments:
Post a Comment