Today, I asked Kohen which girl loved him the most in the whole wide world, and I fully expected him to say, "MOMMY!" He did not. He did, however, name the darling London Moses!
London's Mimi and Pappy live next door. Of course, now my children call them Mimi and Pappy, and Kohen BEGS to knock on their door daily in hopes that London will be there visiting. When she does, they are attached at the hip!
I wonder what they were saying.
Wyatt even loves her!
But, for the most part, he gets left out because Kohen and London are too busy entertaining each other!
Poor Kohen had a dentist appointment, and while his lip was numb he BIT it. It is so swollen too.
Mimi and Pappy own Sonic. Well, they own a lot of Sonics, which happens to be our favorite place in the world! Kohen loves a Sonic drink, and when Pappy gave him this gift card, I can't even describe how excited Kohen was about it. He even slept with it last night! Thank you, Mark Moses!
Kohen has no problem letting the ladies drive!
Look at his feet! And, look at that smile on London's face!
Serious derby racers here!
Poor baby. Left out of the four year old fun!
Hilarious!
And, the night ends with leg rides from daddy! Can't beat a day like this!












No comments:
Post a Comment