Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Christmas Vacation-Part 1 (of who-knows-how-many)

What a wonderful week!  

We spent the last 8 days on a ski trip in Winter Park, Colorado, and my little boys thought they were in heaven.  It truly looks like a winter wonderland there, and it is such a great place for families.  

I love that Kohen has a baby brother and Wyatt has a big brother. 

I love that it takes FOUR adults to manage 2 tiny boys :) 

I love that Wyatt and Kohen are CONSTANTLY racing for something! 

I loved that they LOVED the snow! 



Snow gear on little boys is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! 

No words. 

Most adorable smiles I've ever seen! 

They love the hot tub!  

I LOVED that I was able to see the love of my life, skiing down a massive hill, all while I sat in the comfort of our condo.  I also love the zoom lens on my camera :) 

Kohen is just so full of life. I wish I could package it up and save it for later when this crazy world sucks some of that innocence out of him.  



My awesome mother and father in law, who took off work to ride in a mini van for about 30 hours total, and took care of my kids while we played in the snow! 

All of my dreams come true in one little picture! 

Brothers! 







Saved by Nana! 
 My mischievous child! 






The first picture I took on this trip was of Pops, just after throwing up and otherwise from altitude sickness.  Thank goodness he started to feel better :)  

No comments: