Monday, December 17, 2012

Silver Dollar City with the Rowes

When we lived in North Carolina, I read Katie's blog. I knew that Kohen and Zach would be best buddies because they are SO similar in SO many ways!  Those two little boys are so full of life and energy, and I wish I could bottle it up! I'd be rich if I could sell it too :)  

We loved our quick weekend trip to Branson, Missouri.

Here's Colson and Wyatt, riding on the Tram with Katie and Jason.  Look at Colson's big ol' smile!  
I just love it! 

Love these boys! 



 I hate riding rides. They make me sick, which is funny because I married a man who LOVES, absolutely LOVES, riding rides at theme parks.  
He also passed his thrill-loving gene on down to the little ones.  Oh joy!  

Look at Colson and Zach's faces. Those two just crack me up! 


No words!  
Well, except that even on a crazy ride at a theme park, Katie's hair still looks good! 

Zach always has the perfect picture pose.



Where's Wyatt?!!

There he is! 

No comments: