Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Cousin Fiesta!

Last week, we got a phone call from my mom and her sweet little poodle was run over by a car, and he passed away. She was just devastated, so we hopped in the car for mission: Cheer-Up Grandma Kay trip!  

I'm sure it worked too.  I mean, wouldn't three wild boys and one sweet little girl cheer you up?!  ha!  


Even though it was a sad evening, we still had a great time hanging out with Grandma Kay, Uncle Mickey, and his little girl, McKayla. 

Wyatt enjoyed himself because Bay-den was there. 

This sweet doll didn't know what to think about three boys chasing after her :)  

P-recious! 

I forgot to mention that we had one of my nephews with us. Hello, Bay-den (Brayden!) 

Wyatt LOVES and ADORES his cousin! 

Tickle, tickle! 


Brayden always takes great care of Wyatt. 

 And, I'll end with this one.  Doesn't he just look like he's up to something?!  ha! 

No comments: