This little boy was 13 months old here. He was attached to my hip, and every Friday night we went to Chapel Hill to sit on a lawn and listen to blue grass music.
I'd get all stressed out packing up bite-size snacks and changes of clothes for Kohen all while praying that Kyle would get off at the hospital in time to meet us at the Carolina Inn. He usually did, and it was such a happy night. I remember sitting on the lawn watching older kids dancing and thinking Kohen would always be the baby crawling around in the grass, usually eating grass, and chasing after every pet on the lawn.
Then, before I knew it, this happened.
He has HAIR now too!
And, my super-fast crawling machine, turned into the fastest soon-to-be 5 year old I know.
And, that cute baby that I was SO smitten over turned into this little man, who stole my heart forever.



No comments:
Post a Comment