Kyle was forced to clean windows! We have lots of windows so this was kind of a big deal! He doesn't look too happy out there, does he?!
We were asked to babysit the class fish, Felicity. And, s/he survived! Really...a miracle in itself! Wyatt was a bit obsessed with this fish.
OOOH....and, see this darling little Miss Lucy Jane...she became a SISTER!
Welcome Baby Kaylor Joe Richardson! He is so handsome too!
This is Kohen on his REAL birthday morning....
Come to the kitchen, Kohen!
He's FIVE!!!! Fo' Real!
These two boys are obsessed with forts. More importantly, they are obsessed with building forts with MY pillows! Drives me nuts too! I fluff the pillows and organize them with all my decorative skill (Not much!), and in two minutes, the custom pillows I spent so much time picking out, become a fort, a door, a roof, a magical entrance...
The best part of our week was a little trip we took to Kansas City! It was, without a doubt, one of the sweetest moments of my life. Kohen and Wyatt were able to hug on, jump on, hold on, and love on Amanuel! We met his family, and they, just like him, were amazing! We had coffee with his mom and dinner with his entire family! It was wonderful meeting them after all these years. Amanuel, a sweet boy we met a few years back, has become a man! He lives in an apartment, DRIVES a car, speaks perfect English, is in college, and is the manager of a restaurant! He's tall too! You should have seen Kohen's face when Amanuel walked in the door...one would have thought he was a bit famous!
I can only pray my boys turn out to be so amazing!
I do have pictures, on my phone, and when I figure out how to get them on my blog, I will post them.







No comments:
Post a Comment