Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter

I've been trying to figure out what is going on...why am I not able to find time to blog anymore? I figured it out!  Kohen USED to nap.  Seriously, he napped until a few months ago, most afternoons for an hour or so. I am a stickler for the naps.  When Kohen was little, a pediatrician told us that one of the best things we can do for our children is to make sure they rest and nap.  It gives their brains time to grow :)  I stuck to our nap schedule :)   

I'm not complaining. Kohen napped until he was 4 1/2, but without his afternoon siestas, my blogging time has been diminished!  

I love Easter. It may be one of my favorite holidays, and I LOVED seeing my babies all dolled up, chasing after candy-filled eggs.  We had a big lunch with Nana and Pops, hunted eggs (many, many times!), and even flew kites.  It was the perfect day! 


We even hid eggs at night, and the boys hunted eggs with little flashlights (Nana's idea!)  It was very cute! 

This time last year,  my little man was in the hospital, so Easter was a not super fun.  This year... a totally different story! 




Easter baskets were delivered by the bunny, and he had a theme this year.  There were lots of baseball themed items including St. Louis Cardinal baseball tickets.  I can't wait to go! 



We dyed eggs.  I cooked while Daddy, Nana and Pops orchestrated the egg coloring.  These boys LOVED it.  Kohen still has his eggs. He thinks they are "art!" 



Wyatt  found a few eggs, and then wanted to go inside.  He likes to hide and eat his candy. 
  
Kohen found the golden egg!  He got a dollar!  

I love him!  

No comments: