These three boy love Awanas, and they all graduated last night. Zach and Kohen finished Cubbies, and little Wyatt (and Colson) graduated Puggles.
On another important note, I guess this is my new sister?! My mom, Grandma Kay, has a new puppy. Her name is Minnie, like the mouse.
This picture makes me giggle. Look at my son . . . Well, this picture makes him Kyle's son!
Best little friends!
So, so proud of this little man for memorizing scriptures!
On Monday, Kohen's little buddy, Aiden, came home with us for a few hours. Wyatt wanted his best friend with him too... I had four of the most darling children in the car with me. They all politely asked for sweet tea on the way home. Of course, I said!
Kohen had a mother's and father's day program at school. It was so sweet, and he sang the sweetest songs, but couldn't sing any of them to me at home beforehand because it was surprise! The little boy next to him is Hudson and he is moving to Missouri in a few weeks. Kohen is going to miss the Talley boys, and I'm going to miss the Talley mommy!
Ahh...I love all these programs! I sit in the audience, smiling ear to ear and clapping like I'm at a rock star's concert.
2 comments:
Congratulate to all of them...:)
Loved the cute little puppy
iPad developer wanted
Loved the cute puppy...
christians
Post a Comment